Enhanced Pension Website Launches July 2
For all pension eligible employees (excluding former Level 3 participants of the Continental Inc. Pension Plan)
An enhanced Pension Site will be available July 2, 2018 for all participants in the CenturyLink Combined Pension Plan (the “Plan”). The site gives you 24/7 online access to your pension benefit and important plan information.
What you may want to do before June 29, 2018.
- To prepare for the new enhancements, the Pension Site will be unavailable - between 5 p.m. CT June 29 and 8 a.m. CT July 2. If you need your pension benefit information to aid in employment decisions, run an estimate(s) now so you won’t experience any delay.
- Download or print any saved pension estimates you want to keep. They will not transfer to the new pension site.
What's not changing?
- Your pension benefit from the Plan.
- The current link to The Pension Site: www.centurylinkpension.ehr.com.
- The site’s tools to help you understand your pension benefits, review your personal information, access important Plan information and documents, run pension estimates and initiate your retirement online.
What is changing?
- New UserID and password will be required.
- New design, look and feel, and simplified navigation.
- Redesigned tool that allows you to quickly estimate your pension benefit.
- Ability to commence your pension benefit online; you can select dates and payment types, enter beneficiary information, add tax withholding and payment delivery.
- Option to download retirement materials for completion and mailing.
- Enhanced educational materials.
Note: If you have a complex service history, you may not be able to run estimates or start your pension benefit online. You will still have access to all the educational information on The Pension Site.
Learn more at www.centurylinkpension.ehr.com.
Questions? Contact the Pension Service Center 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday at 800.729.7526. Press option 2, option 3 and then option 1 when prompted.