CenturyLink is pleased to announce an enhanced pension website will be available July 2, 2018 for all Participants in the CenturyLink Combined Pension Plan (the “Plan”). The Pension Site provides you with 24/7 online access to your pension benefit and important Plan information.
What you may want to do before June 29, 2018.
- The Pension Site will be unavailable during a transition period - 5 P.M. June 29 through 8 A.M. July 2, Central Time. If you need your pension benefit information to aid in any employment decisions, you may want to run an estimate(s) of your pension benefit now so you won’t experience any delay.
- If you would like to retain any saved pension estimates from The Pension Site you should download or print them. These saved pension estimates will not transfer to the new pension site.
What's not changing?
Your pension benefit from the CenturyLink Combined Pension Plan (the “Plan”) will not change in any way. The current link to The Pension Site, www.centurylink.com/mypension for active employees and www.centurylinkpension.ehr.com for former employees with a future payable pension, will not change. The Pension Site provides you with tools to help you understand your pension benefits, review your personal information, access important Plan information and documents, run pension estimates and initiate your retirement on-line.
What is changing?
- New UserID and password will be required; you will need to register as a first-time user.
- New design, look and feel, and simplified navigation.
- Redesigned tool that allows you to quickly estimate your pension benefit
- Ability to commence your pension benefit online; you can select dates and payment types, enter beneficiary information, add tax withholding and payment delivery.
- Option to download retirement materials for completion and mailing.
- Enhanced educational materials.
Note: If you have a complex service history, you may not be able to run estimates or commence your pension benefit online. You will still have access to all the educational information on The Pension Site.
The Pension Service Center is available to assist you with any questions you may have regarding your pension benefits, as well as help you navigate The Pension Site.
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time
Monday through Friday
June 18, 2018